Myna – free online audio editor with pitch change capability
Sometime last year, I wrote a post about an online image editor called Aviary Phoenix.
Recently Aviary launched another really cool online tool called Myna – an online audio editor.
I’ve got to admit that I’m not really an audio editor person. The most I’ve done is listen to some mp3s and played the classical guitar. I’ve gone no where near putting different songs together or even mashing up several audio clips with cool effects.
But when I looked at this video demo on how Myna works, it got me really excited. I could see how easy it is to use Myna – an audio editor even newbies like me can work on.
With Myna, I tried to:
- Trim, stretch, loop or reverse an audio clip
- Add fade in and fade outs easily when combining multiple audio clips together
- Add audio effects like reverb or delay and even change the pitch of my voice recording
When you start off with Myna, the first thing that needs to be done would be to add in audio files which can be from any of these:
- Your own voice recording
- Upload an mp3 file
- Select from Myna’s audio library
A sample screenshot of Myna’s audio editing tool:
And finally, my mixdown creation with Myna. The Wonderpets Song! Been watching Wonderpets with my son these days and the theme song just keeps running through my mind. Hear it out, click on the play button below.
Hope you like it! If you do, don’t forget to check out Myna today!
Oh ya, and before I forget, Happy 11th Birthday Google!
- mp3 pitch changer online
- online free pitch editor
- FREE Music Editor change pitch
- online song pitch changer
- online pitvh changer free
- online pitch editor
- Sound Pitch online
- Online pitch changer
- voice pitch reader online
- online audio pitcher