Free key performance indicator templates
The other day a college student asked me this. How can organizations be successful? Image by aloshbennett.
I told him, in order for organizations to be successful, they must firstly set for themselves some goals which can be achieved and measured by the entire organization as a whole.
Then he asked, how can organizations know if they have achieved their goals?
That’s easy, through key performance indicators (KPI), I said.
Key performance indicators are commonly used by organizations to help define and measure progress towards an organization’s goals.
Defining goals for the organization without developing its KPI usually leads to goals which are forever moving, changing and unachievable. This is because people in within the organization do not know which area they need to do well and focus in order to realize an organization’s goal.
So the next big question is, have your organization set goals and defined its KPI?
If yes thats great, just keep working towards those KPI targets.
If not, then there’s this online web-based site called KPILibrary.com which provides free key performance indicator templates to help with all your KPI development needs.
All you need to do is join KPI Library for FREE and begin to use it to:
- Get help from KPI experts
- Search over 2500 KPIs by industry or process
- Compare benchmark scores with industry peers
Once you get your login access, you can begin to browse for
- Industry specific KPIs
- General process KPIs and business metrics
Some sample KPI by industries include:
- Aviation, Rail, Ship & Truck
- Banking & Insurance
- Education & Research
- Emergency, Police & Justice
- Farming & Agriculture
- Goods & Manufacturing
Some sample KPI by processes include:
- Finance, Legal & Compliance
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Innovation, Improvement & Quality
- Internet & E-business
The search function also allows you to easily search for KPIs within your industry or process.
Recently, Green IT has been mentioned a lot. Trying to search for some KPIs within those involved in Green IT reveals the following:
- Datacenter power usage effectiveness
- % of servers located in data centers
- % recycled printer paper
- % of energy used from renewable sources
If none of the KPIs that you need are available, you could also try to ask the domain experts who are more than willing to share their knowledge.
Another key feature of KPI Library is its Groups Directory which allows you to create a group to invite members to collaborate on KPIs.
You can also join existing groups such as the:
- Microsoft User Group – for users of Microsoft software for the support of their business processes
- Oracle User Group – for users of Oracle software for the support of their business processes
- SAP User Group – for users of SAP software for the support of their business processes
- and many more groups
So there you go, a site for all your KPI development needs. Check out KPILibrary.com today!
Also, check out the video below on KPI Wiki by SAP.
- key performance indicators templates
- free key performance indicator template
- Free Kpi agriculture
- free sample key performance measure templates
- performance indicator templates